[100% Free Udemy] Marketing Automation & Email Marketing for Beginners

SolarWinds

Super Moderate
Nov 16, 2006
Hanoi
www.hanoiyeu.com
Marketing Automation & Email Marketing for Beginners
Marketing Automation & Email Marketing Concepts, Tools and more for success in your marketing automation campaigns
Free
Original Price$49.99
Discount100% off
6 hours left at this price!

This course includes:
  • 1 hour on-demand video
  • 4 articles
  • Full lifetime access
  • Access on mobile and TV
  • Certificate of completion

What you'll learn
  • Marketing Automation & Email Marketing Concepts
  • How Marketing Automation & Email Marketing can help you drive more sales
  • How Marketing Automation & Email Marketing can help you engage more with your customers
  • How Marketing Automation & Email Marketing can help you personalize your customer experience & scale
  • The benefits and advantages of Marketing Automation & Email Marketing
  • About the best Marketing Automation & Email Marketing tools, including free options

Requirements
  • No previous knowledge required, but if you have it no worries! You will still learn a lot in this course :)
  • A good pair of headphones, a pc, mobile or tablet.
  • The desire to learn about Marketing Automation & Email Marketing

Description
Marketing Automation & Email Marketing are two of the most important Marketing skills you can develop in the modern world. They will allow you to leverage on the power of technology and marketing to unleash the guru in you that will drive more sales for your business.
If you're an entrepreneur, employee, teacher, blogger or just someone who wants to learn about Marketing Automation & Email Marketing you've landed in the right spot. Yes here, with all the smiles, so smile!
In this course you will learn:
  • About Marketing Automation & Email Marketing. What they are as a concept and how you can use them to sell more.
  • How you can use Marketing Automation & Email Marketing to drive more revenue.
  • Why you've been exposed to Marketing Automation & Email Marketing for a long time and you probably didn't even know it.
  • To unleash the power of free Marketing Automation & Email Marketing tools.

This course is for:
  • Beginners. But if you're not, feel free to take it. Although, keep in mind it's been designed for beginners.
  • People who want to sell more.
  • People who want to increase their revenue.
  • People who want to automate, optimize and enhance marketing processes with digital tools.
  • Entrepreneurs.
  • Udemy Instructors.
  • Blogger, vloggers and life hackers.
  • People working in Marketing.
  • People leading Marketing projects and campaigns.

This course is NOT for:
  • Intermediate or Advanced experts of Marketing Automation & Email Marketing.
  • People that prefer quantity over quality.

Pledge to All Students (both current & future students)
  1. Students First. I will never compromise your experience to make money. Never, ever. Yes, this is also a business but to me teaching goes way beyond making money. I already have a full time job and fortunately don't rely on teaching to survive. You are always at the forefront of my courses and I want to ensure you have a unique, valuable and memorable experience. I promise.
  2. 24x7x365 Support. You can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support. I promise.
  3. Humbleness, kindness and social responsibility. I believe in giving back to you and the world. So think of me as your own real-life human "Siri." If you need advice or support just ask. And if I can do something to help you in your journey, I will. I promise.
  4. Australian Made. Recognized in the Industry as a symbol of quality and excellence. All my courses are Made in Australia with high tech and professionally edited. They also include my secret sauce: a lot of passion & love! I also apply in my courses everything I've learnt from years of experience working with technology, projects, entrepreneurs and people all over the world. I promise.
  5. Quality over Quantity. I will strive to make courses concise, to the point and relevant. Time is one of our most valuable assets and we need to invest it carefully. So I won't make a course long for the purpose of displaying it has more hours; only when strictly necessary. To me it's about quality and if I can deliver that in 5 minutes and save you time, I will. I promise.

Are you a Non Profit or Charity helping the world?
Awesome! The world needs more people like you. Keep up the good work and let me know how I can help. To start with, get in touch with me to unlock free access to all of my courses. Just message me privately and I'll get that sorted for you and your team.
Who this course is for:
  • Entrepreneurs
  • Website owners, bloggers and vloggers
  • Udemy Instructors
  • People who want to learn about Marketing Automation & Email Marketing
  • People who work in Marketing.
  • Online Teachers.

Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/marketing-automation/?couponCode=8C3CFBE11CFDD804E585