[100% Free Udemy] Blender Beginners Guide to 3D Modelling Game Asset Pipeline

LeHoan

Administrator
Nov 16, 2006
Hanoi
www.lehoan.net
Blender Beginners Guide to 3D Modelling Game Asset Pipeline
Learn how to create game ready assets using Blender and Substance painter in this complete tutorial in asset pipe line.

Free
Original Price$19.99
Discount100% off

2 days left at this price!

What you'll learn
  • Follow through a complete guide on a basic asset creation pipeline
  • Use Blender and understand its interface
  • UV map and unwrap your model
  • Use basic functions in Substance Painter and understand its interface
  • Explore and have fun with texturing
  • Create moodmaps and use external images to texture your model
  • Design a shop logo for a game
  • Export your model to external packages
  • Create a basic animation on Blender
  • Render a short-length animation for a game asset
  • Make a game-ready low poly shop sign

Requirements
  • The course is aimed at complete beginners but a working basic knowledge of the blender UI is advisable. Blender 2.76 and above. substance painter is advisable but not needed more information is in the course layout.

Description
In this course we’re going to explore low-poly 3D modelling techniques to make a game-ready store sign in Blender. This course is designed for beginners to intermediate modellers. You need at least a basic understanding about Blender’s UI. The class will be using voice and key casting to give instructions so it's very easy to follow. This course is great for, and aimed at absolute beginners. If you consider yourself an advanced 3D modeller, you may still find this course useful, since it might help you improve your workflow or provide you with much needed step-by-step guidance.
We will start by creating the frame for the shop sign in Blender. We will then begin to learn how to scale assets to real-world-sizes. Then, we’re going to create an ale mug logo for our shop sign. We’re going to cover how to import and use background images in a simple and easy to understand way – allowing you to create any logo of your choosing in the future with ease. Then, we’re going to learn how to create chain links using Blender addons. After that, we move on to learning how to save presets for future models, and how to use Blender modifiers to speed up workflow in Blender. We’re going to work on basic UV unwrapping, and I will show you how to mark seams and how to easily layout uvs for easy baking. Learning how to scale UVs to optimise resolution will also be taught in this class. We will cover how to put PBR textures onto the store sign mesh using Substance Painter. I will show you the tips and tricks to start working in Substance Painter, so prior knowledge of this software is not required. We will also cover how to import new materials into Substance Painter. After that, we will focus on applying these materials to our sign model in Blender. I will be showing you how to use the node wrangler to optimise the material transfer from Substance Painter to Blender. Then, we’re going to create a simple rig for our shop sign in Blender.
You do not need prior knowledge of animation for this course because I will be showing you the basics step-by-step. In the next lesson, we will animate the shop sign using the rig we created and will use key frames to make the shop sign look as if it is swinging in the wind. Then, we will turn our animation into a short film, and I will show you how to render animations.
Who this course is for:
  • Students who are just starting there journey into 3D modelling and those that want to quickly get ahead.

Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/blender-beginners-guide-to-3d-modelling-game-asset-pipeline/?fbclid=IwAR04lu11VSv1yGFEwk12stThDbk-CiH7fF2wrGeU6cbvzAAX5BZ6yphHrvM&couponCode=3DTUDORBFSALE