WordPress on GCP in 1 minute for Beginners (DevOps-Training)

LeHoan

Administrator
Nov 16, 2006
Hanoi
www.lehoan.net
1579199911070.png

Description

Build a 1 click automated solution to install WordPress on Google Cloud Platform

This is technically a simple devops automation training but anyone can use it and well in todays day and age everybody should. You would need some knowledge of GCP and Linux, if you don’t look on my channel for the free trainings I have available on both. And first thing first, trust me its not rocket science, if someone like me can do it, anybody can!!! This training is focused on soft skills just as much as it is on hard skills.

And for the negative feedbackers, its a free training so for those of you who think how someone should teach you, please carry on, I have charged my clients 200$ an hour when I was working and I have a trained an auto mechanic to earn 80000 a year in a fortune 500 company, so your negative feedback absolutely makes no difference to me. Having said that I want critical feedback, and that constitutes, telling someone whats lacking and how can one improve. Those of you who leave negative feedback without any comments on what I can do to improve are just sad about your own lives and all you are doing with your negative feedback is depriving deserving people from this knowledge. If you don’t like something have the courage to say it.

Take this course