FREE Amazon FBA Course For Beginners - 2020 Private Label

LeHoan

Administrator
Nov 16, 2006
Hanoi
www.lehoan.net
FREE Amazon FBA Course For Beginners - 2020 Private Label
** 3+ Hour Amazon FBA Course !** 7 Figure Seller Teaches Everything You Need To Know About The Basics of Amazon FBA

What you'll learn
  • Proven and tested ways to launch, Sell and Grow Private Label Products on Amazon FBA in 10+ Amazon Millionaires
  • 15 Videos! | Over 3+ Hours Of Content!
  • ‍ 17,000 Students Taught Across Platforms
  • Proven Strategies to find Profitable Product ideas in markets with low competition and high demand!
  • ✅ The Exact Criteria 7 figure sellers use to validate your product idea
  • SOURCING - Where to find the Best Manufacturers, How to Talk to them
  • LISTING - Understand how to create the 'Perfect' Listing on from an Amazon SEO expert who has worked on over 1,000 Products
  • PRODUCT LAUNCH - Rank your product at the top of the Amazon search for your desired keywords (And how to make sure it stays at the top!)
  • Strategies to eliminate the risk of failing your product & how to get back your initial investment in any case! Start over!
  • Create a highly converting Amazon Listing that makes people want to buy your product instead of the competitors.
  • All the basics of Amazon FBA - FOR FREE!

Requirements
  • Students do not need any prior knowledge to complete this course!
  • A Positive Attitude and The Motivation To Create Your Own Business And Make Your Life Better

Description
** After Successfully Teaching 30,000+ students How To Sell On Amazon on YouTube, Brock Johnson has decided to bring The Last Amazon FBA Course to Udemy! **
** Last updated January 2020 **This course is continually kept up-to-date.
Consistently Updating and Adding More Videos.
** Exclusive Deals! ($1000+ value)**
- With this course, you will gain access to exclusive deals we negotiated with the best tools & services for your Amazon business. We’ll help you save thousands of dollars over the course of your Amazon FBA career!
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about How To Sell On Amazon…. from Finding, Sourcing and Selling your First Product

This course covers all of the important topics that I have applied to Start my Business and Sell Over $8,000,000 on Amazon.
This course is taught by Experienced Amazon Seller Brock Johnson
** Brock's Experience **

• 12 years of E-commerce experience
  • Selling on Amazon since 2014
  • Sold more than 1,000 different products
  • Has consulted for 7 and 8 figure brands
The contents of this course are all based on my work experience selling over 1,000 products on amazon
Think of this course as "The A TO Z of Amazon FBA”.
Course Breakdown:

There are 5 CORE concepts that I will discuss when you're going through this course.
Introduction: Overview of the Opportunity & a behind the scenes look at why I made this course!
Product Research:
I show Exactly how to Find the Best Products to Sell on Amazon. With over 5+ videos, I dive deep into the multiple strategies on finding the right products to sell & how to evaluate your product ideas for their chances of success!
Sourcing Your Product: Do you think saving $0.20 on your product will make you more money? You are wrong! It will most likely result in lots of trouble and failing your investment! Let me show you several ways on how to properly source your product, how to recognize the highest quality, the right price, and other sourcing strategies to be an effective seller.
Listing Your Product: You have a good product? That’s not enough. In this section, you'll discover the best way to create a highly converting product listings, how to find the best keyword for your products, and the mindset behind winning products.
Launching Your Product: I will teach how to run effective listing stratgies for your products!

*** Additional Core Concepts on Shipping. Branding, Payments & Protection, Defense & Maintenance, Outsourcing, Legal & Taxes are available in the Intermediate section of the Complete Last Amazon Course. ***

In this course, I am not just teaching you the step by step guide how to succeed on Amazon, but I also teach fundamental frameworks, which are applicable across most e-commerce businesses. This enables you to think for yourself & not just follow a guide, which sets you up for success in the long term!

This course is updated frequently & will take into account any major changes on Amazon. You will have access to these updates for free after purchasing the course.

However, nobody knows everything! That’s why in the complete course, I am interviewing multiple experts from different fields in this course, providing you with incredibly valuable insights!

Get the course